Sunday, October 31, 2010

BK SoftHome Published

I'm happy to announce that Bk SoftHome is ready. For details go here or click the BK SoftHome page above :)


  1. I have BK SoftHome and love it. I would love it (and probably many others would too) if you developed a Soft Back Button App. I have a hardware back button and get tired of always having to press it and would love a soft back button app. Is this in the works and would you consider developing it?

    - Michael

  2. Hi Michael, I'm glad you like the soft home. As for soft back, many have asked for it including myself. However, I have not found a way to do that yet based on the android api. In my free time I'm still researching on it. Will definitely do it if a way is found.


  3. Hello. Your app, BK Softhome is the best softhome app in the Google Play. Could you please add the fuction to restart after reboot the device ?